8.05.2011

5 months, really?

I didn't realize 5 months had gone by since I posted!! Partially because nothing very blog worthy has happened....oh yeah and I haven't been in the camper since the end of May!

The worst Texas summer that I have EVER been alive for is upon us and I just can't keep the kids inside a teeny weeny camper all day long, especially when the air conditioner can't seem to keep up with the sun, and the breaker box can't seem to keep up with the air conditioner. The breaker gets tripped all day long so when Jared gets home from work its usually BLAZING in there. HE called me the night before last at 9:45 and he was OUTSIDE cooling off. It was 98 degrees in the camper at 9:45 pm. NO THANK YOU! I feel so bad for him. But not bad enough to go keep him company :) I know, I'm such a loving wife. Think about it though, I'm doing him a favor. He doesn't have to hear the kids and I whining and complaining ALL DAY LONG.

We did, however, get a pool here at the real house. We don't, however, swim in it anymore because the water is almost as hot as the temperature outside. It makes you sick to your stomach to be in the hot weather and then basically be in a warm bath tub. I'm actually getting nauseous just thinking about it. There really doesn't seem to be any relief in site so for now the kids and I are staying cooped up in the house getting on each other's nerves.

When you live in a camper and its at or above 100 degrees for 34+ days in a row....you move back home. Because that's the SMART thing to do :)

Love,
Queen of the trailer park

2 comments: