8.08.2011

Sun Roof

It would be the understatement of the YEAR to say that the camper life isn't going so smoothly right now. The camper was the recent recipient of a NEW SUN ROOF!!! But not because we wanted on :) Jared decided to move the camper under some trees last week (yeah he JUST decided to do it lol) and he had the new PE on the job help him. I don't know exactly how it happened but the rubber roof got snagged on some branches and happened to tear it RIGHT where the condensation from the air conditioner runs....Right over the top bunk in the kids room. It's never dull in that camper, that's for sure.

Hopefully a new air conditioner will be delivered to the camper today and it will actually cool the place off enough for the kids and I to go visit. Key word: VISIT. Russell is officially walking and I highly doubt he will be entertained in the camper for very long. Jared says its about time I come up there and give the camper a good scrub down since he obviously hasn't done much cleaning. Let me say, I can't WAIT to go do that. I'm sure the fridge and pantry need re-stocking as well.

Where are all the stinky rats?! We need him to come back so my posts aren't so boring!

When you live in a camper, sometimes your roof gets torn up and air conditioner water leaks onto the bed....BUT it could be worse, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment