2.20.2011

Black hole of a camper

  I still haven't given you all the grand tour of the camper, I know, but the pictures are on Jared's computer and we came home this weekend so I am on my own computer! So you'll just have to be patient, I apologize for the 'pins and needles' feeling that you may be experiencing. You'll be okay.
  There is a small problem with the camper, other than Stinkyrat and the owl and now the coyote that Jared spotted Friday night. It is a BLACK HOLE for all things small and somewhat important! Geeze. It hasn't even restricted its powers to just the camper....oh no. It has spread itself to pretty much anywhere in Paris. So maybe PARIS is to blame and not the camper but stuff didn't start disappearing until we moved into our home on wheels. Here is a list of things missing so far....some have been found, some are still a mystery:

  1. Purple water gun (finally found after a day and a half)
  2. Jared's brand new phone clip (still missing, going on like 2 weeks now)
  3. Jared's blue tooth (still missing, only for about 2 days so far)
  4. Yellow water gun (still missing, one week)
  5. Pacifiers.....(seems like one pops up right when the spare missing, I actually think that's just Wylee and not the black hole. She takes them when no one is looking, except Russell, and no one knows what she does with them)
  6. Here's a big one. The KEYS TO THE CAMPER! (Still missing, since about 2 days after we moved into the camper....might be in the lost & found box at Wal-mart but I honestly don't remember what they looked like)
  I think that is it so far, I feel like I'm forgetting something so I'll probably bring this subject up again later on.
  This week I think I'm gonna take my sewing machine back with me. I really don't know how that will work though. But its worth a shot. I have 6 blankets and a comforter to get finished! And Jared has like 4 pairs of jeans that I'm supposed to be doing something or other to. I dunno if there's enough room in the camper for both the sewing machine AND the popcorn maker. I'll probably choose the popcorn maker if it comes down to it. I don't even have a desire to go to the movie theater anymore thanks to that little gem. Oh, except for when Breaking Dawn comes out.
  I was gonna save this for the camper tour post, but it cracks me up so I'm gonna end with this thought for the night. We have these 3 steps that go from the "living room" to the "master bedroom". These stinking steps. I can't even call them stairs. Poor Wylee is so clumsy, even without these evil steps getting in her way. That poor girl has fallen down those steps so many times that I have lost count. She's fallen forwards, backwards, up the steps, down the steps....sideways once. I tried to keep track the other day and in about 2 hours she had fallen off the bench seat at the table twice, ran into the table once, tripped over her own feet once, and then tripped over Russell's bouncy seat. I quit counting after that. The first few nights when Russell would wake up and I went to feed him a bottle I would COMPLETELY forget that they were there. I'd be half asleep thinking I was going down one small step and forget that there were 3 there and BAM....It was like those dreams where your just falling and you have no idea when you'll hit the ground. I only did that about 3 times till I started taking it nice and slow, hanging on to the wall the entire way down. Sometimes I would even think that maybe a 4th step might have snuck in there so I would feel around for a minute just to make sure I was finally at the bottom. Baby Jared has fallen down them a handful of times himself. Big Jared says he hasn't done it yet, but come on....everyone else has, I think he's just embarrassed to admit it :).
  That's all I've got in me for today but stay tuned because along with the tour post I will include details of our first Laundry-Mat trip!!! OH BOY! It's colorful :)

Tooooooo be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment