2.14.2011

Stinky Rat

  I'll go ahead and apologize for this post being picture less. I did, however, find my camera charger so this blog is gonna get a face lift.
  Yesterday morning started off pretty normal. The kids and I got dressed and we headed out to the "local Wal-mart" for diapers, milk, water guns, and well nevermind the "and".  I can't tell you how exciting it was to be going to Wal-Mart! We needed out of the house camper so badly that I would have been happy going just about anywhere at this point.  I only wished I had a longer list of things to get. Wal-Mart went by too quickly so I took Wylee to get her very first hair cut! She looks adorable, of course. I'll put a picture up when my camera is ready. The camper fun really didn't start until we got home from our errands....nappy time.
  The kids were supposed to be napping but I heard them both yelling "stinky rat", so I went in there to see what they were doing. Both of them were in Wylee's bed pointing their new water guns out the window yelling "stinky rat!", "lets kill that stinky rat!".....and there was our nasty opossum waddling across the yard again! Broad stinking day light. And now his new name is Stinky Rat...but you have to say it like its one word. Stinkyrat.
  I started this post Saturday and didn't get around to finishing it until today (Monday) so I'm gonna wrap it up and move right along. We went home, I did laundry, Jared cooked dinner Saturday night, had to come back before church on Sunday. And now were at Monday.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment