2.14.2011

Valentine's Day in a camper

  Happy Valentine's Day!!
  When we got back to the camper yesterday after a not-so-relaxing weekend at home (just lots of chores to do), we got to play a little before dinner and bed. The electricians at the job site fashioned a sled for the kids the day we got 8 inches of snow. Well it didn't get much use until yesterday. Here we are about to be pulled by Jared's truck :) Safe. I know. He went very slow don't worry.
Jared playing with his cars today in the beautiful weather!!
Wylee and Jared being pulled by Daddy on the sled (daddy on foot, not by truck)
I don't know why this won't rotate....ugh
  We have a big ol' owl living in the barn next to our camper. Jared found him when we first moved in and I wanted a picture of him yesterday. Jared told me to go to the door of the barn and then he would scare him so he would fly out. Oh. My. GOSH!!!! I didn't realize that thing was going to fly right in my FACE! I screamed like I had just witnessed someone get murdered and almost threw Wylee to the ground so I could run faster....but I guess my motherly instincts kicked in and I managed to hang on to her. I did get a shot of it as it was flying away but I need to crop it so you can see it better. Anyways, I guess you want an explaination for the stinkyrat picture. We think the owl killed it. We found it in the barn last night and we haven't seen stinkyrat since we got back so we think it MIGHT be him. Yippie if it is!!! But if it isn't then.....gross, that means there are more. Maybe a family of them :(
What's white, brown, and smells disgusting? Oh, that would be Caine. He got himself sprayed by a skunk tonight. I have to say that it isn't the fowlest thing that I have ever smelled but its VERY close. My nose and throat are still burning! His poor little eyes can barely open because they are so irritated. But that's what he gets for running off and exploring! Moron.
Wylee helping Jared eat some chocolate covered strawberries before dinner! Oh and yeah, we hang out on the proch of the crap-house that we are parked in front of. Ha! Classy :)
She was so excited to open her card :) I love how she lights up by the littlest things!
Sweet cheeks himself. Always smiling!
Sweet Wylee this afternoon.
Wylee was insisting that she hold Russell yesterday when we got back. He's almost her size when you put them right next to eachother!

    I'm not posting as much tonight as I thought I was going to because, well, it's Valentine's Day and my husband would rather I NOT blog all night. But tomorrow I'll finally put pictures up of the camper!! Queen of the Camper, signing out.
 
  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment